Pages

.

Get my honey come back, sometimes

I would say that summer has been and gone but the weather over the last few days would make you think otherwise. Sunshine and wall-to-wall blue skies but know it won't last...rain is on its way.

Anyhow, it made me think about a photography project that was finished over the summer. I worked with the lovely folks at The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew on the Grow Wild project on sites in both Edinburgh and Shotts (see blog here for the "beginnings" of this!) and although all kinds of things went against us - timing, weather, holidays - we managed to get some really nice images.

Think it is a really good idea to turn unused spaces into wild flower beds. My dad did it this year and ended up with a beautiful collection of daisies, poppies, cornflowers and marigolds among others.

Perfect for bees to make our special Scottish Honey! - FIN






BLOG TITLE



No comments:

Post a Comment