Pages

.

Risin' up, back on the street

I have worn glasses since I was 12. Over the years I have had some pretty shocking eyewear! But for the last few years I have been getting some really nicely designed frames from our local optometrists who put a lot of effort into sourcing original well crafted glasses.

So I really enjoyed being able to return the favour and help them with their rebranding as they change to Goskirk Pettinger.

Along with the new logo and stationery we also designed the signage for the exterior of their new flagship shop which opens this week in Inverness. We had the sign sandblasted in cedar, which ties in nicely to the use of natural materials for the finishes in the interior. Here is a wee sneak peak at the signage and new logo. - AL



We also produced a large wall piece for the interior of the shop which you can see here.


BLOG TITLE
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
Eye Of The Tiger (1982)

No comments:

Post a Comment